Thursday, April 24, 2014

Happy Birthday, Francesca!


For my birthday Colin decided to give me a Bolivia-long birthday treat! He gave me a note on my birthday which said I would be getting a gift in each (main) city we visit while in Bolivia! Awesome. Here is what he surprised me with in each city, along with some photos of the treats! Colin also promised we could go out for a romantic dinner in one city of my choosing, and I picked to go to Jardin de Asia in Santa Cruz. 

1. Uyuni: An awesome (and somewhat creepy) colorful mask with lots of purple on it and strange holes for the eyes – plus a pointy beard!

2. Tupiza: A relaxing and fun candlelit massage.

3. Tarija: A little toy Spiderman (my favorite Superhero) riding a little toy rhea (so cute!) 

4. Potosi: A multi-colored, sparkly, ‘jeweled’ bracelet.

5. Sucre: A delicious slice of chocolate cake. Plus a silver “F” made from the silver from the mine we visited in Potosi.

6. Santa Cruz: Two shirts, a blue one with creepy popcorn on it (awesome and strange, just my style!) and a green one with vampire teeth and perfume on it.   

7. Cochabamba: A fluffy purple little purse with a dog on it and a romantic card.

8. La Paz: A rainbow colored scarf that I just love!

9. Copacabana: A sweet and clever poem written by Colin.

Thank you so much Colin for all the birthday gifts. It was fantastic having my birthday last nearly 3 months while we were in Bolivia! Smile

Francesca 

No comments:

Post a Comment